1158 nameless victims of the Bisingen concentration camp are buried in the concentration camp cemetery.
As ordered by the French military government, the dead were exhumed from the mass graves and reburied in 1946 a few hundred meters north-west.
The ceremonial inauguration of the cemetery took place in April 1947. It is the first place of commemoration and remembrance in Bisingen.
It is freely accessible to visitors.